About Me

Huntington Park, California
Well I'm Luis I'm 17 My B-Day is Feb 7. I'm into Football Soccer and MMA. Get to know me haha

Pages

Welcome to my world!!!

HTML Code

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

System Of A Down Reunion!!!!

Well if you know who System Of A Down is than you know they are one of the best bands ever!!! You may also know they split up and went on hiatus back in 2006. This means that went and did their own separate thing. The Singer Serj Tankian did his own thing and went thing and went solo. The guitarist Daron Malakian and drummer John Dolmayan made a new band called Scars On Broadway. The bassist Shavo Odadjian along with Wu-Tang Clan member RZA mad a rap-metal group called Achozen. On November 29,2010 after several internet rumors they announced that they will re-unite in 2011. This means System Of A Down is back!!! They said they were gonna play in some concerts in Europe on June 2011. This also might mean that they might start recording music together as a band again. Hopefully they do a concert in Los Angeles so I can see them play live now that would be awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chop Suey!! or is that another band lol
    and so true only god can judge

    ReplyDelete