About Me

Huntington Park, California
Well I'm Luis I'm 17 My B-Day is Feb 7. I'm into Football Soccer and MMA. Get to know me haha

Pages

Welcome to my world!!!

HTML Code

Thursday, January 20, 2011

If time travel was possible



Well if time travel was possible I think I would be rich. Better yet I would be the richest person in the world. If I could time travel I don't think I would have a favorite band because I would write all of my favorite songs and play them. I would make a band with my closest friends because we things in common so we would get along with all the decisions. I would make rap music rock music songs and I would also be a movie director. I would also invent famous internet sites like myspace google facebook youtube and twitter. I would also make bets in football games I know about. I would also time travel with people close to me so I don’t miss them and I don’t feel lonely. I would also invest with current rich people at the time that are barely coming up with their inventions. I would be the richest person in  the world and maybe become king of the word. Haha maybe that’s to much but still I would be super rich. I would after that buy a football team most likely The Chargers. Which than I would move to Los Angeles. It would be like the movie Hot Tub Time Machine.

2 comments: