About Me

Huntington Park, California
Well I'm Luis I'm 17 My B-Day is Feb 7. I'm into Football Soccer and MMA. Get to know me haha

Pages

Welcome to my world!!!

HTML Code

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Weekend (1/8/11-1/9/11)

My weekend was very interesting. I did a lot of things. On saturday I went to work out in the morning for a little bit. Later on in the day me and my family went out to eat. After that I was at my house watching football. One my friends came over to watch the game so we did. The game was intense and it surprised me a lot. It was The Seattle Seahawks vs The New Orleans Saints. The game was the current champion The saints vs The underdog The Seahawks. The game was very close but in the end The Seahawks came on top and beat The Saints 41-36. After that game was over there was another one this one was The Colts vs The Jets. I had made a bet that Jets were going to win ad they did. I won 10$ from it. After I went out with my friends. On sunday  also watched football and most of the day I was kicking it with my bestie Kasi(: (My girl best-friend) Than my other friend came along and we were kicking it.

2 comments: