About Me

Huntington Park, California
Well I'm Luis I'm 17 My B-Day is Feb 7. I'm into Football Soccer and MMA. Get to know me haha

Pages

Welcome to my world!!!

HTML Code

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Heat lose 2011 NBA Finals(:





I'm personally a Lakers fan but when I heard that the heat lost it simply brought a smile to my face(: Hearing that the heat lost was like music to my ears. The heat lost to the mavs the series ended up being 4-2. Even though I wanted Lakers to get that 3-peat I gotta give props to the mavs just because they beat the heat. I just wonder hmmm how many rings does lebron have oh yea thats right 0 so people that compare kobe to lebron are simply fools cuz Kobe is way better. But people that compare Lebron to Jordan now they are just simply crazy fools cuz lechoke aint even Kobe's level yet. Haha the big 3 thats the biggest joke so now I wonder whats gonna be lebrons excuse for not winning because he couldnt win with the cavs and couldnt win with the supposedbly "dream team". It just shows that theres no easy way to getting things you gotta earn it and thats something lechoke will never do I think he is gonna retire ringless.

No comments:

Post a Comment