About Me

Huntington Park, California
Well I'm Luis I'm 17 My B-Day is Feb 7. I'm into Football Soccer and MMA. Get to know me haha

Pages

Welcome to my world!!!

HTML Code

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Interest and Hobbies





I have a lot of interest one of those big interest I have is playing football. I love to play football. I also love to watch football. My favorite football team is The Chargers. I also watch their games whenever I have the chance. Which is also almost all the time. What I used to be into and sometimes I am is playing soccer. My favorite position was goalie. I’ll admit I miss playing soccer.  My favorite team was Chivas and it still is I also like the national teams from The U.S.  Mexico Brazil. Sometimes I also tend to play basketball with my friends I also like watching the games. My favorite team of course is The Los Angeles Lakers. Playing these sports make me happy and forget about stuff. I play those sorts once in a while. One of my other interest is music. I love music. I have all sorts of different types of music that I like. My favorite being Rap. My top 3 favorite rappers are 2Pac Immortal Technique and Eminem. I’m also into Metal. My top 3 favorite bands are System Of A Down Rage Against The Machine and Slipknot. I’m also into other types of music like electro techno and all that stuff. But there’s also other types of music that I don’t like for example paisa music and country that type of music gets on my nerves and annoys me. Another big thing I’m into is kicking it with my friends and my girlfriend(: that makes me really happy. There is also this newly found interest of mines that I love. The new interest is MMA. I love this sport. MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts. This is a mixture of different fighting styles. These styles can range from Boxing karate Muay Thai and even wrestling and even way more different fighting styles. I love this sport because its fun exciting and simply amazing. This sport isn’t for everybody. In this sport you have to be tough and you cant be a weakling you have to know how to take a hit. This sport takes a lot of courage and dedication. Another thing that I like is that you are by yourself and you cant depend on other people to win a title for you. You have to do it yourself. This sport is amazing I can talk about much more but I’ll wrap it up right now because I’m running out of time. So yea these are my hobbies and interest I have many more but these are it for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment