About Me

Huntington Park, California
Well I'm Luis I'm 17 My B-Day is Feb 7. I'm into Football Soccer and MMA. Get to know me haha

Pages

Welcome to my world!!!

HTML Code

Monday, February 28, 2011

Music!!!



I’m going be talking about music in this new post. I’m going to be talking about different types of music. The types of music I’m going be talking about is my favorite types of music. My 2 favorite types of music or genres are hip hop and rock. There are other genres of music that I like but I’m going to mainly focus on these two. I’m also going to talk about the different artist in these two genres, mainly my favorite rappers and bands. I’m going to start of with rock. There are different types of rock like for example there is punk, metal, and alternative. The list goes on. My top 5 favorite bands are…….

My top 5 favorite bands:
System Of A Down
Rage Against The Machine
Slayer
Metallica
Slipknot

These five are my favorite because of how they play and the lyrics they sing. Usually when I listen to rock music I don’t like hearing slow songs even though I’ll make a few exceptions like with Aerosmith, Sublime, and Nirvana some of there songs tend to be slow but I like them either because of the rhythm or the lyrics. But mainly I’m more into the faster and heavier sounds. Basically I like my music to be loud and it has to get me energetic.

Now its time to talk about hip hop. There is different types of hip hop as well not as many different types as there is with rock but theres a few like rap and underground hip hop. My top 5 favorite rappers are….

My top 5 favorite rappers:
2Pac
Immortal Technique
Eminem
Dr. Dre
Kanye West

Now it took me a hard time trying to figure who I liked better in this list because in my opinion these are all great rappers. I like these rappers because of there lyrics. Now these rappers know how to make words rhyme and make it sound good. Some of these rappers also have good beats to there songs. I think in my opinion Dr. Dre  produces the best beats in music. Dr. Dre has worked with artist like Snoop Dogg, Eazy-E, 50 Cent, Eminem, 2Pac and many more. In my opinion my favorite rapper hands down is 2Pac. In my opinion and many others as well he was the best rapper to ever lived and possibly the best of all time. He was lyrical genius and he had inspirational songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment